For secure WordPress hosting, we recommend WPEngine. As a matter of fact, we use them ourselves. You can see their plans here, but by using Red8’s fully managed WordPress hosting product you can gain all the benefits of our enterprise level plan with WPEngine at a cost that’s in line with their entry level plans. It’s rock solid secure and we take care of the details for you, so you can focus on your clients and customers.
Red8’s fully manage WordPress hosting includes:
- The production server to host the live site
- A staging server for testing changes and updates
- Caching and, if required, a CDN (a firewall is an extra cost)
- Automatic software updates for WordPress and plugins
- Daily backups with remote storage
- Frequent scans for malware
- Real-time security threat protection (adaptable intrusion detection and prevention system dynamically detects and blocks malicious behavior)
If the site is hacked and someone (or some bot) manages to get past the hardening of the site that we provided with the build, and the security provided by WPEngine; we fix it. You won’t even know it happened.
Contact us for fully managed WordPress hosting, we would be happy to answer your questions or discuss your hosting options.