If you don’t know where you are going any road will do.
– Lewis Carol, Alice in Wonderland
Every site needs a strong framework and the Red8’s Website Discovery product provides the building blocks for a great site. At the end of the process, our customers and clients will have a:
- Functional Requirements Document – Agile user stories: As a <type of user>, I want <some goal> so that <some reason>
- Technical Specifications Document – this would have all login information, server specs, technology specs, identify planned plugins, document any third-party integrations, etc.
Optional products include:
- Site Map/Information Architecture – a flow of the user’s experience
- Detailed wire frames* – a general layout of the functionality across various pages of a site.
*This is work that is closely connected to the design process so, while we can and do help and support, it’s usually best if the design team takes this on.
Depending on the complexity of the project, and how involved we are, Website Discovery requires two to six weeks to complete. We provide a not-to-exceed estimate and bill on a time and materials basis.
We have a presentation on SlideShare that you can use: